Bundle 66 Mutsy Transporter Stroller in Black features
Bundle-66 Mutsy Transporter Stroller in Black Read user reviews before you buy bundle 66 mutsy transporter stroller in black.
- (1)Transporter Stroller
- (1)Peg Perego Adaptor for Transporter
- Available in several colors
- Height adjustable push bar
- A tremendous value
- Deep, comfortable, padded reclining seat
- Large, protective hood creates a serene environment perfect for napping
- Storage basket
- Dinner Tray replaces the front bumper bar for snack or mealtime
- Step Up Board easily attaches to the rear axle of your stroller
- Babysitter Chassis is clever and convenient babysitter frame
- Parasol keeps sun out of baby's face and eyes
- Fun Seat handle bar that lets the child 'steer' as they ride along
- Bag can hold loads of toys, towels, or other useful equipment
- bundle 66 mutsy transporter stroller in black
- UPC# P10003223091
Chic and compact. These are two words which describe Mutsy strollers. Indeed, one look at a Mutsy stroller and you will immediately see that it is different from all the other dozens of strollers you have to choose from, and that is not only because of its unique name or the fact that it is made in Europe but because of its combination of style and innovation backed by 75 years of experience. Each Mutsy stroller has sleek lines, somehow managing not to look as bulky as other strollers but still as sturdy, and it can also be configured to hold a car seat, even from one other brands, a carrycot bassinet, a buggy seat or a funseat with a steering wheel for toddlers. We offer a wide selection of Mutsy strollers for your consideration, which are available in vibrant colors. We have Mutsy carrycots, diaper bags, high chairs and booster seats, as well, with some booster chairs designed to fit into the high chair frame during the early years but can be detached and fitted into a dining chair later on.
Standard strollers are the most common type of strollers available since they are very sturdy and can be used for newborn babies, older babies and even toddlers. There are still many kinds to choose from, though, so finding the right stroller can still be a challenge.
In order to choose the best stroller for your baby, you should test it out before buying it, making sure it is easily maneuverable even with your baby and the diaper bag in it. Its brakes should work perfectly, too, while its five-point harness should be secure yet easy to put on and off. A canopy and a storage basket under the seat are helpful features, as well.
We offer a wide selection of standard strollers that all meet these requirements, making them easy to use, so all you have to do is choose the brand you trust the most - we carry the most trusted brands - and which stroller fits your budget while having a fun design your baby is sure to love.