Chic Papoose Classic Ryann Baby Carrier features
In 2005, Holly Nelson of Portland, Oregon, acquired the established Chic Papoose LLC. With a reputation already in place, Holly happily put her marketing skills to work in order to continue promoting this popular local line. Your personal style and never feel frumpy again! In a press release, Holly stated: ''As a new mom I bought my own Chic Papoose sling while looking for a simple, functional and stylish way to cart my baby boy around. People always commented on it whenever I used my sling. Now I am thrilled to continue providing this fantastic product to others and look forward to expanding the business.''
Classic never goes out of style. Beautiful paisley, elegant toils, fearless animal prints and edgy Asian motifs are the cornerstones of today's many styles. Find one that fits your own pre-baby flair. They all reverse to a sophisticated solid for versatility. Read user reviews before you buy chic papoose classic ryann baby carrier.
- Classic collection
- Material: 100pct Pre-washed, pre-shrunk cotton
- Side one: Pink, brown, lime green, lavender and turquoise / light layer of teeny white polka dots over a cotton candy pink
- Side two: Brown twill
- Groovy sling will update the frumpiest wardrobe and make you feel like a goddess
- All the hottest colors are mixed together in a sixties-ish flower girl floral design
- Delicate tiny white polka dots
- Stunning and stylish
- Prewashed and pre-shrunk machine wash and dry
- Slings are amazingly comfortable and supportive
- Each and every style we offer has a print and a solid, so they are like getting two slings for the price of one
- Fun, unique and stand out in a crowd whether you are wearing a more sedate print or a vivid funky design
- Easily fitted with 3 sizes and they fit really well
- Simple-to-use baby carrier
- For children 8 lbs through 35 lbs - roughly 3 years old
- chic papoose classic ryann baby carrier
- UPC# P10003085323
Babies love to be kept close to their mothers all the time, sometimes even craving for skin-on-skin contact. Carrying them all the time, however, can be tiring for moms, and can also prevent you from doing other chores, which is why carriers are very helpful. Carriers are designed to provide a second set of arms so you can carry your baby and still have your arms free to do other things, like wash the dishes, do the laundry or clean the house. They are also handy outside the house and are easier to bring than strollers.
We offer a wide selection of carriers for you to choose from. We have infant carriers and carriers which allow older babies to face the front or be carried on the back. We also have baby slings which are more stylish and provide more comfort and security.