Moby Wrap Organic Baby Carrier in Coconut features
Moby Wrap Organic Baby Carrier in Coconut Read user reviews before you buy moby wrap organic baby carrier in coconut.
- Color: Coconut
- Material: Organic Cotton
- Uses the entire back and shoulders to the distribute weight
- Comfortable and easy to wear
- No buckles, snaps or other fasteners
- Wide piece of fabric to wrap over both shoulders
- Keeps baby warm while freeing both hands
- Helps develop a strong and secure attachment to parents
- Made with organic materials
- Can be used for a preemie to 35 pounds child
- Comes with an easy to follow instructional guide along with a web site with the latest news, tips and techniquesThe Consumer Product Safety Commission advises parents and caregivers to be cautious
- moby wrap organic baby carrier in coconut
- UPC# P10002701330
Babywearing, which has been practiced since ancient times, has several proven benefits, including reducing baby's crying episodes, providing mothers with more freedom to do other chores while establishing independence in babies, and lowering the risk of SIDS in babies and postpartum depression in mothers. A comfortable carrier which one can wear continuously for hours, however, is hard to find, that is, until the Moby Wrap came along. Moby Wraps are truly innovative baby carriers, with a one-size-fits-all design, wide shoulder bands instead of narrow shoulder straps and triple-wrapped security. We offer these sophisticated Moby Wraps in various designs for you to choose from. We have the original Moby Wraps which are made from 100% cotton and come in solid colors, the Moby Prints and Moby Designs which provide more stylish options, the new Moby UV wraps which are made of cotton infused with rayosan to give your baby an SPF 50+ protection and Moby Organics wraps made from organic cotton.
Babies love to be kept close to their mothers all the time, sometimes even craving for skin-on-skin contact. Carrying them all the time, however, can be tiring for moms, and can also prevent you from doing other chores, which is why carriers are very helpful. Carriers are designed to provide a second set of arms so you can carry your baby and still have your arms free to do other things, like wash the dishes, do the laundry or clean the house. They are also handy outside the house and are easier to bring than strollers.
We offer a wide selection of carriers for you to choose from. We have infant carriers and carriers which allow older babies to face the front or be carried on the back. We also have baby slings which are more stylish and provide more comfort and security.