Safety 1st Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat Hawaiian Rose features
Safety 1st brings revolutionary Air Protect Side Impact Technology to your family with the Complete Air 65 Convertible Car Seat. With up-front harness adjustment and an easy-adjust headrest, the convenience features of this convertible car seat will be appreciated as much as the added safety. Read user reviews before you buy safety 1st complete air 65 convertible car seat hawaiian rose.
- Rear-facing for children 5-40 lbs and 19"-40"
- Forward-facing for children 22-65 lbs and 34"-52"
- Breakthrough Side Impact Technology system shields head and immediately reduces side impact forces through the precise release of air
- QuickFit Harness System adjusts harness height from the front in 1 easy step, without uninstalling from the car
- 5-position adjustable headrest easily accommodates your growing child
- Front harness adjustment for easy use
- Removable cup holder
- LATCH equipped
- Washable seat pads
- Model #CC044HAW
- Dimensions: 21.25"L x 18"W x 26.95"H
- Product weight: 16.6 lbs
- safety 1st complete air 65 convertible car seat hawaiian rose
- UPC# 088439255713
We at Safety 1st know how important it is to keep your baby safe and secure at all times. There are so many things babies want to touch or see up close but having the right childproofing devices in place can make a difference. This holds especially true when the child begins to walk or crawl on their own.
Safety 1st has many baby safety products to choose from for every stage of the child’s life, including bed rails, locks, electrical plug covers and other devices that help to childproof any home. We also have monitors that help parents keep an eye on child when asleep. Safety 1st also carries hygiene items and functional accessories like car seats, step stools and walkers. All baby products are finely crafted and built for long wear.
Convertible Car Seats
After your baby is born, you will need a rear-facing infant car seat to bring him home from the hospital. Once he reaches a weight of twenty pounds, though, which is usually after his first birthday, he may be ready for a bigger, forward-facing car seat or a booster car seat. Buying another car seat, however, can prove to be expensive, which is why convertible car seats are popular.
We offer convertible car seats from top baby gear companies, all of which can be converted from infant to booster car seats with ease. While there are different designs to choose from so you can find something that your child will really find it fun to sit in, all are made of high quality materials, ensuring the safety and comfort of your child throughout his early travels.