Snugli Seated Soft Baby Carrier Gothic Black features
The Snugli Seated Soft Baby Carrier features three carrying positions — providing versatility for your growing baby. The classic, Gothic Black design shows off the style of either mom or dad. Read user reviews before you buy snugli seated soft baby carrier gothic black.
- Recommended for a child from 16-40 lbs
- Features a design by Jennifer DeLonge, famed tastemaker in the modern family design movement
- Hands free portability while bonding with your baby
- Child can be carried on front, back or hip
- Ergonomic seated position is better for your child
- Lumbar support along with the tailored shoulder straps distribute weight evenly
- Back strap automatically adjusts for optimal comfort
- Shoulder straps feature extra padding
- Large cargo pocket on front
- Accessory ring for baby's favorite toy
- snugli seated soft baby carrier gothic black
- UPC# 003288417016
Evenflo is a company that knows how to help parents take care of a baby. For nearly 90 years, they have been in the business of making products for babies and toddlers as they grow up to be happy productive children. At one time, they only carried items such as baby feeding bottles and breastfeeding basics. Now, they have a generous selection of high-quality breastfeeding products. Evenflo also carries are jumpers, playards, and travel systems suitable for baby and toddler needs. Little ones love these because they are safe and durable.
Babies love to be kept close to their mothers all the time, sometimes even craving for skin-on-skin contact. Carrying them all the time, however, can be tiring for moms, and can also prevent you from doing other chores, which is why carriers are very helpful. Carriers are designed to provide a second set of arms so you can carry your baby and still have your arms free to do other things, like wash the dishes, do the laundry or clean the house. They are also handy outside the house and are easier to bring than strollers.
We offer a wide selection of carriers for you to choose from. We have infant carriers and carriers which allow older babies to face the front or be carried on the back. We also have baby slings which are more stylish and provide more comfort and security.