Snugli Seated Soft Baby Carrier Sun features
The Snugli Seated Soft Baby Carrier features 3 carrying positions — providing versatility for your growing baby. Read user reviews before you buy snugli seated soft baby carrier sun.
- Recommended for an infant from 16-40 lbs
- Design by Jennifer DeLonge, famed tastemaker in the modern family design movement
- Hands free portability while bonding with your baby
- Child can be carried on front, back or hip
- Ergonomic seated position is better for your child
- Lumbar support along with the tailored shoulder straps distribute weight evenly
- Back strap automatically adjusts for optimal comfort
- Shoulder straps feature extra padding
- Large cargo pocket on front
- Accessory ring for baby's favorite toy
- snugli seated soft baby carrier sun
- UPC# 003288417017
Taking care of a baby is one of the most challenging tasks in the world, which is why you need a lot of help - help from your family, help from your friends and help from baby companies who know just what it takes to keep babies happy, healthy and safe from harm. Evenflo is one such company, having been around for over 85 years, which makes it one of the oldest existing baby companies, in fact. Evenflo started out with making just baby products, particularly baby feeding bottles, nipples and breast pumps, but today, offers a wide range of quality products not just for babies but even toddlers and pre-schoolers, which we offer for you to choose from. For newborns, we have Evenflo bottlefeeding and breastfeeding essentials, as well as infant car seats. For babies six months to two years, we have Evenflo playards, Exersaucer jumpers, forward-facing car seats, high chairs, strollers, travel systems and soft carriers. Finally, for toddlers, we have toddler feeding sets, training cups and booster seats.
Babies love to be kept close to their mothers all the time, sometimes even craving for skin-on-skin contact. Carrying them all the time, however, can be tiring for moms, and can also prevent you from doing other chores, which is why carriers are very helpful. Carriers are designed to provide a second set of arms so you can carry your baby and still have your arms free to do other things, like wash the dishes, do the laundry or clean the house. They are also handy outside the house and are easier to bring than strollers.
We offer a wide selection of carriers for you to choose from. We have infant carriers and carriers which allow older babies to face the front or be carried on the back. We also have baby slings which are more stylish and provide more comfort and security.